What do you call a Mac user group without a logo?Â To be honest I have no idea, but right now EdMUG don’t have one and it’s time to rectify the situation!
In order to give EdMUG a visual identity I’m asking any budding designers among our members to have a go at creating an EdMUG logo, and the designer of the winning logo (as chosen by our members) will win a BRAND NEW 2nd gen iPod Shuffle in the colour of their choice!
There are only a few rules:
* The logo must feature the text ‘EdMUG’ in an easily readable form
* The logo must not contain any Apple trademarks
* The logo should be suitable for web use and print
* The logo must be your own work
* You must be a member of EdMUG (membership is currently defined as membership of the EdMUG mailing list).Â New members are also welcome to enter
* The winning logo will become the property of EdMUG for the purposes of group promotion and communications
Entries should be sent to email@example.com in any common image format.
The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 28th February 2007.Â All entries which comply with the above criteria will be displayed for member vote and a winner will be announced on our website on 7th March 2007.Â The winner will receive their prize by post.